Saturday, February 18, 2023

The Death Cure by James Dashner

 

6/10

I finished reading this with Mallory about 5 months ago. Finishes the trilogy in mostly underwhelming fashion. My 6/10 is pretty generous but I tend to try really hard to enjoy the books I read unless the book gives me no choice but to dislike it. This one was teetering on that edge but it didn't annoy me too much despite the writing style that's gotten to wear me out a bit. Five months later, I honestly don't remember much about this book so I can't say much about it. Trying to get caught back up with this blog so I can write up a quick review while the book is still fresh in my mind. But some books are more memorable than others. And a finale trilogy book probably should have been more memorable than this one is. Oh well, it was better than Book 2 at least.

No comments: