Monday, February 5, 2024

The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain

 

10/10

I read this over a year ago. Just a super obvious 10/10. This is my ideal type of book and what I hope all books resemble when I pick them up and start to read them. Tom Sawyer is one of the all time great fictional characters. Always scheming and always hilarious and always getting into a pickle of his own creation during an excellent adventure. Again, because of my delay in making this post, I don't have anything specific to say other than how I loved it and love Mark Twain's writing.

Rankings of Mark Twain books I've read:

  1. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (easily a top five book all time for me)
  2. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer

Clearly, I need to read more Mark Twain. I like how both characters appear in each other's books, although briefly. Just such fun, lovable characters.

No comments: