Saturday, March 9, 2024

Because of Easter by Ron Millburn

 

10/10

I read this nearly a year ago. I have to give it a 10 because my Dad's the only one who reads my blog. Although, probably not anymore since I don't post consistently. But actually, I really liked this one. I've liked his others as well, but I think this one was my favorite so far. Good mix of insight, scripture analysis, and personal stories. Good job, Pops. Also, it should be known that the picture of him on the back cover was taken while he was visiting me in Cleveland and is in front of the Christmas Story house. As with my other posts that have come a year later, I will have to cut this post shorter than I otherwise would have if I posted right after finishing the book. Maybe some day I'll get caught up again.

No comments: