Sunday, June 7, 2015

A Marvelous Work and a Wonder by LeGrand Richards

10/10

This is my final Missionary Reference Library book to post. I read this back in December of 2002. It is really good and I enjoyed this book a lot. It does, probably better than any other book, an amazing job at laying out the importance of the restored gospel in a clear and straightforward manner. In fact, as a mission president, he created this as an outline to assist his missionaries "in their study and presentation of the gospel in a systematic and logical manner."

I will now rank the Missionary Reference Library books in order from my favorite to my least favorite:

1. Jesus the Christ by James E. Talmage
2. A Marvelous Work and a Wonder by LeGrand Richards
3. Articles of Faith by James E. Talmage
4. Our Search for Happiness by M. Russell Ballard
5. Truth Restored by Gordon B. Hinckley / Gospel Principles

No comments: